Slideshow

Pounds for Photos

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Time has caught up with me. I've decided that I'd like to lose 20 pounds- hopefully by the end of the year. Like most people, I find it hard to stick to a routine to actually accomplish this. So I was thinking...what if I turned it into a challenge to include my fans/clients? We all need a little push from someone else to keep working towards our goal once in awhile, right? You can find the simple plan I will be following here. The idea of this plan is that you should lose 20 pounds in 3 months- meal samples and exercises included. Please feel free to use whatever SAFE plan you'd like. This is what I'd like to see from all of you: each week I will post my progress on my Facebook page. You can include your progress in a comment or email me if preferred. Whoever is able to stick with their plan and lose 20 pounds in 3 months will get the Budget Package for free! If more than one person completes this task, a winner will be chosen at random. So, who's with me? ;)

Image from wellnesspro.com

Post a Comment