Slideshow

Hello 2013!

Thursday, January 3, 2013

photo from: My Modern Met

I apologize for this being a little late, we're still trying to kick this cold at my house. First, I want to thank each and every one of you for a great 2012! It was a great year, but I'm hoping to top it in 2013.
I did begin offering sessions at my home studio begining last November, and though I still need to do a little cosmetic work, this is another option for you when the weather is less than accomodating. I am continuing to add to my backdrop collection to keep things interesting for your photos, and of course, props are a must! I have a couple changes for this year that I hope you will enjoy:
1) Mini Sessions (45 minutes, 7 images via download) will be available February, May, August & November for $45.00. Location for these sessions will either be at my home studio or a specified location listed on Facebook. Mini sessions are not eligible for discounts.
2)  Referral discounts can now be "saved up" to earn a free session. Make sure the people you refer mention your name when booking their session. (A credit is only available after the referred person has completed a session.) After 7 referrals, the Budget Package is free!
I hope to see much, much more of your smiling faces in 2013! :)

Post a Comment