Slideshow

Cows, Cows, Cows

Monday, June 17, 2013

 
Tonight, after my little guy had gone to bed it started to rain. It didn't rain long, but I noticed that the sun was still shining. And needing a little therapy, I went to this cattle farm down the road from us. I have a little love for cows- especially calves. I don't know what it is, but every time we pass a farm with calves I "oooh" and "ahhh" like they're human babies I'm seeing for the first time. This first little one was very curious about me, but as you can tell, mama quickly stepped in to make sure I wasn't a threat. By the end of my mini photo session, all the mamas were in front of me, with the calves standing off behind them. Isn't it sweet what can come out of a "I need to do something to cheer me up" kind of evening?
 


 

 


Post a Comment