Slideshow

What to Wear Wednesday: Fall Family Edition

Wednesday, October 16, 2013





 
 
This is my first ever JRP what to wear mock magazine! What do you think? I'm hoping to put one together for each season. Some important things I wanted to show here are coordination (not matching) outfits, the importance of varying textures and affordability. Mom's patterned dress has multiple colors to use for dad and child. The pink tights and plum sweater complement mom's dress wonderfully. The boots, jean jacket, cardigan and vest all have varying textures that give depth to the photo. All clothes featured here, with the exception of dad's jeans, were purchased from Target.
 
 
Here's a breakdown of this look: 
 
I hope you found this post helpful for your own photo session. Please continue to check back for my Winter edition of What to Wear.
 

Post a Comment