Slideshow

Happy Anniversary, Jayne Reece Photography!

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My post title sounds like a Charlie Brown movie...haha! So, here we are starting year 3 of being in business- yay! Words cannot explain how much I appreciate each and every one of my family members, friends, clients, fans, and followers. Thank YOU so much! Below I have photos of my new packaging, what do you think? This specific setup is for a CD only, but every box will contain: a thank you note, a business card for future reference, pretty teal tissue paper, a special gift (not pictured), and twisted twine to tie it all together. One thing I especially love is my new CD sleeves from Mega Smiles. They have my logo on the front, print release on the back, and are individually stitched- how cute?! 
 
 


 
So, you must be wondering, "what else has changed?" I have made some adjustments to my pricing, which you can see here. I have also decided to no longer do newborn photos. I'd like to focus more on areas of photography that I excel in. I have also invested in more classes and equipment to further my ability as a photographer. So, there you have it. Welcome year 3, I look forward to getting to know you!

2 Responses to “Happy Anniversary, Jayne Reece Photography!”

  1. Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete