Slideshow

It's Been Awhile

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Hello? Are you all still there? I'm so sorry for the large time gap from my last post! A lot has been going on in 2014. I recently moved from Shabbona to Rochelle, and unfortunately that means I no longer have an indoor studio to offer my clients. Depending on how the future goes, I may be able to purchase a space for indoor photos down the road- I will keep everyone informed should that happen. In the meantime, I'm enjoying scoping out new outdoor locations for shoots and getting to know my new community. I would LOVE anyone in the Rochelle area that has used my services in the past to spread the word about my relocating. There isn't much else to report right now, but I hope the weather starts looking up so we can get some awesome photos for you! Below are some photos I snapped mid-May. I think I'll call them "Illinois- Land of Unpredictable Weather". Have a good weekend all! :)













Post a Comment